Kyukyodo Paper Sachet 20-Pack Bochu-koh
Traditionally, Bochu-koh sachets have been used in the care and storing of kimonos. They are still used for this purpose today, as well as with other fine linens and prized cloth items.
A camphor element in Paper Sachets gently dispels moths and other fabric-nibbling critters, as subtly aromatic herbs and spices impart a fresh scent.
- 1 box of 20 paper sachets, .15 oz each
- Highest grade of Borneol camphor available
- Helps protect clothing and linens from moths & insects
- Sandalwood, clove, cinnamon, camphor, spices
- Put it in a hanging scroll, book, calligraphic antique, etc. and replace it every six months to one year.
- When using, please be careful not to touch the item directly. Also, do not use in combination with other insect repellents.
- This product is not food.
- Please use and store out of reach of children.
- Do not use for any other purpose.